If you would like to report and incident of discrimination, harassment, or sexual misconduct involving and SU-affiliate (student, faculty, and staff), please contact the Office of Equal Opportunity, Inclusion, & Resolution Services.

If someone you know is unsure if they wish to report, please see our Resources or contact one of our on-campus resources.