- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Conduct System Handbook
- Sexual & Relationship Violence Resource Guide
Staff members of the Office of Student Living are trained to assist students/survivors with a variety of concerns and also direct students to necessary resources. Students/survivors can contact their Resident Advisors (RAs) or their Residence Directors (RDs) for assistance. RAs and/or RDs can provide you with next steps, emotional support, or direct you to resources.
You have the right to…
Make a Report to:
Choose not to Report:
Be protected by Syracuse University from retaliation for reporting an incident; receive assistance and resources from:
- Counseling Center
- Dean of Students Office or
- Office of Equal Opportunity, Inclusion & Resolution Services
- Other external resources.