EOIRS Operations During the Coronavirus PandemicAs the University continues to closely monitor the rapidly changing developments on the COVID-19 virus, we want to share some important information regarding how we will conduct our operations during this extraordinary time. The EOIRS team will be fully functional during all business hours. We can be reached through our Syracuse University phone numbers and emails. Our Title IX Officer and EOIRS team will continue to field all inquiries and can be contacted at 315.443.4018 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We are making some modifications to protect the safety of our University staff and the greater community. Unscheduled in-person meetings will not be accommodated for as long as remote work is mandated for the majority of the University’s workforce. If you need to meet with an EOIRS representative in person, please reach out to the person directly or at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can work with you to make suitable arrangements that meet your needs while ensuring the continued safety of our staff and community. In addition, please note the following: Access and Reasonable Accommodations
- Each of our team members are available and working remotely. Contact information for William Myhill, the Interim ADA/503/503 Coordinator and Melanie Domanico, Equal Opportunity and Accommodations Specialist is found at Contact-Access and at email@example.com.
- Members of our EOIRS team are working remotely. All interviews and pending investigations will continue, and are being conducted via teleconference or video chat.
- Contact information for our Chief Equal Opportunity and Title IX Officer and our Director of Equal Opportunity and Inclusion can be found at Contact-EqualOpp. Any questions, concerns, or reports can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding the University’s processes, please visit Complaint Process.
- All members of our Title IX team are available and working remotely. Contact information for our Chief Equal Opportunity and Title IX Officer and our Equal Opportunity and Title IX Investigators can be found at Contact-TitleIX.
- All interviews and pending investigations will continue and are being conducted via teleconference or video chat.
- Any questions, concerns, or reports can be directed to (315)443-4018 or email@example.com.
- All in-person workshops have been postponed. The team is actively working on alternative delivery methods with the providers.
- Online Discrimination and Harassment Prevention Training is still available. A listing of courses available can be found at https://inclusion.syr.edu/training-development. If you are interested in accessing a course, please contact Chris Percoski at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional questions regarding Training opportunities can be directed to email@example.com.
Welcome to the Office of Equal Opportunity, Inclusion, & Resolution Services!
The Office of Equal Opportunity, Inclusion, & Resolution Services is staffed by nine full-time professionals.
We are available to assist students, faculty, staff, and others on a variety of matters involving:
- Discrimination incidents involving members of the SU community
- Sexual misconduct incidents involving members of the SU community
- Disability accommodations for faculty & staff
- Remediation of access barrier concerns
- Individual and department level training and development