Parking Accommodations

If you are in need of parking accommodations (i.e. have a documented mobility impairment, etc.) while visiting the university, please follow these steps to request a one-day parking permit. Faculty and staff requesting long-term parking accommodations should refer to Faculty & Staff Accommodations.

Step 1:   Attain documentation of your mobility impairment from your health care provider.

Step 2:   Give this documentation to the Accommodations Specialist, Melanie Domanico, via email at

Step 3: Await confirmation from the Accommodations Specialist on whether a temporary parking permit has been provided.