Important Information

Staff members of the Office of Residence Life are trained to assist students/survivors with a variety of concerns and also direct students to necessary resources. Students/Survivors should contact their resident advisor (RA), residence director (RD) or assistant residence director (ARD) for assistance.

They can provide you with next steps, emotional support, direct you to resources and take a report.

You have the right to…

Make a Report to:

Choose not to Report:

Be protected by Syracuse University from retaliation for reporting an incident; receive assistance and resources from: