Chris Percoski is the Training and Development Specialist for the Office of Equal Opportunity, Inclusion and Resolution Services. She specializes in facilitating group and individual trainings. If your department, students, faculty, and/or staff, need specific training relevant to one of the topics below, please complete this form or contact Christine Percoski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-443-1890.
If you have ideas for training for department, talk to Chris.
New Employee Orientation
- Syracuse University’s Culture of Caring
- Sexual Harassment
- Being a Responsible Employee
- Access, Accommodations and Leaves
Diversity & Inclusion
- Diversity—The Value of Variety
- Managing Bias / Micro-aggressions
- Cultural Communication
Responsible Employee Training
- Policy and Law / Title IX
- Understanding and Providing Resources
- How to Listen
- Understanding Your Duty to Report
- The Title IX Coordinator—Roles and Responsibilities
Sexual Assault, Dating and Relationship Violence
- SU Policy and Law / Title IX
- Affirmative Consent–SU.R.E.
- Confidential and Private—Understanding Resources
- Reporting to the Title IX Coordinator
- Amnesty Policy
- Be An Empowered Bystander
- Avoiding Relationship Violence—What Is a Healthy Relationship?
- Disabilities and Inclusion
- Managing Leaves of Absence / Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Workplace Accommodations
- Retaliation Prevention
- Professionalism—Setting Boundaries
Reporting Concerns to the University
To report concerns regarding harassment and/or discrimination contact us at Equal Opportunity.