Committed to Inclusion and Accessibility
- Review Campus Access and Safety information
- Identify services for students available through the Office of Disability Services
- Email Dana Butler, coordinator of disability accommodations for faculty and staff
- Report a problem or concern, make a request or complaint, share a comment or suggestion
- Find information about accessible Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
The Office of Equal Opportunity, Inclusion & Resolution Services supports the ongoing development of an accessible university that embraces disability as an aspect of diversity. We provide disability-related information, services, and resources for students, faculty/staff, and visitors. We are responsible for coordinating workplace accommodations for faculty and staff, educating the campus community, and guiding the University’s efforts to move beyond compliance toward seamless access. Additionally, Aaron Hodukavich, the ADA/503/504 Coordinator, in partnership with Capital Planning, Design, and Construction, works to address the physical accessibility of the University’s built environment.
For additional information we suggest you go to Accessible SU.
Reporting Concerns to the University
To report concerns regarding an accommodation contact us at Equal Opportunity.